- Additional information
Aluminum Quick Branch Drop
Use the quick drop branches in place of reduction tee’s. The branches require only a drilled hole in the installed pipe. This allows the drops to be installed after the rest of the system without the need for cutting the aluminum pipe. Wrap the drop bracket around the pipe and install the smaller diameter pipe just like any other fitting.
|Code||Ø||inch||qty / bag|
Quick Line Aluminum
A complete system of pipes and fittings in aluminum.
The fittings are made in painted, die-cast aluminum and are available in diameters:
The entire range of threaded fittings is available with GAS or NPT thread.
Aircom systems pay for themselves.
5 main reasons:
- Eliminate Wasted Air and Leaks – Our components in aluminum, technopolymer and HIP guarantee superior, above-average performance.
- Modular Design – Flexibility of use and greater adaptability to the specific usage requirements.
- Expandability According to Requirements – The system grows with the plant.
- Easy, Rapid Installation – Reduction in labor costs and ease of intervention.
- Optimum, Constant Performance – Constant energy savings over time.